Buford Addiction Rehabilitation Services
Outpatient Addiction Treatment in Buford, GA
At The Carter Treatment Center, we are committed to providing comprehensive addiction services to individuals seeking help for substance abuse and addiction. Our approach combines evidence-based treatments with cutting-edge technologies to ensure the best possible outcomes for our clients.
We offer a wide range of addiction services tailored to meet the unique needs of each individual. Our team of addiction medicine specialists, therapists, and counselors will work closely with you to develop a personalized treatment plan that addresses your specific challenges and goals.
What is Outpatient Rehab?
Outpatient rehabilitation is a form of treatment for individuals dealing with various physical, mental, or substance abuse issues without requiring them to reside at a treatment facility. Instead, patients attend scheduled therapy sessions, medical appointments, or counseling sessions at the rehab center while still living at home or in a supportive environment.
The benefits of outpatient rehabilitation include:
- Flexibility: Patients have the freedom to attend scheduled sessions while still maintaining their daily routines and responsibilities, such as work, school, or family obligations.
- Cost-Effectiveness: Outpatient rehab is generally more affordable than inpatient treatment since it doesn't involve accommodation and meals.
- Supportive Environment: Patients can receive treatment while staying in their home environment, surrounded by family and friends who can provide additional support.
- Transitioning to Normal Life: Outpatient rehab allows individuals to practice the skills they learn in therapy in their real-life situations, facilitating a smoother transition to normal life after treatment.
- Customized Treatment Plans: Outpatient programs are designed to meet the specific needs of each individual, tailoring treatment according to their condition and progress.
- Group Support: Group therapy sessions provide a supportive and understanding community where individuals can share their experiences and learn from others facing similar challenges.
- Ongoing Care: Outpatient rehab is often used as a step-down treatment after completing more intensive programs, offering continuous support to maintain progress and prevent relapse.
Our Alternative Therapy Services
Alternative therapies for alcohol and drug addiction can be used as complementary approaches alongside traditional medical treatments and therapy. Our team will determine which therapies are best for you.
Here are the alternative therapies we offer:
- Aftercare: Aftercare refers to the support and services provided to individuals after completing a formal treatment program, such as inpatient or outpatient rehab. This may include ongoing counseling, support groups, vocational training, and other resources to help individuals maintain their sobriety and prevent relapse.
- Aromatherapy: Aromatherapy involves the use of essential oils derived from plants to promote relaxation, reduce stress, and improve overall well-being. In the context of addiction recovery, certain scents may help individuals manage cravings, anxiety, and withdrawal symptoms.
- Chemical Dependency Treatment: Chemical dependency treatment involves various approaches to address substance use disorders. This may include counseling, behavioral therapies, support groups, and pharmacological interventions to reduce cravings and manage withdrawal symptoms.
- Group Therapy: Group therapy brings together individuals with similar addiction issues to share their experiences, struggles, and successes. It provides a supportive and non-judgmental environment where participants can learn from one another, build social skills, and gain insights into their behaviors and triggers.
- Individual Therapy: Individual therapy, also known as one-on-one counseling, allows individuals to work privately with a therapist or counselor to explore the underlying causes of addiction and develop coping strategies to manage cravings and triggers.
- Sober Living: Sober living homes are residential settings where individuals in recovery can live in a drug- and alcohol-free environment while they continue their journey to sobriety. These homes typically have rules and guidelines that residents must adhere to, such as staying drug-free, attending support group meetings, participating in household chores, and maintaining employment or education.
- Meditation: Meditation practices, such as mindfulness meditation, can help individuals in recovery by promoting relaxation, reducing stress, and increasing self-awareness. It can be a valuable tool to manage cravings and improve overall emotional well-being.
- Sound Therapy: Sound therapy uses sound frequencies, such as music or specific sound vibrations, to induce a state of relaxation and calmness. It can aid in reducing stress and anxiety and promote emotional healing during addiction recovery.
- Tai Chi: Tai Chi is a mind-body practice that involves slow and gentle movements combined with deep breathing and meditation. It can help improve balance, reduce stress, and promote physical and emotional well-being, making it a valuable practice for individuals in recovery.
- Yoga: Yoga combines physical postures, breathing exercises, and meditation to enhance physical flexibility, mental focus, and emotional balance. In addiction recovery, yoga can help reduce stress, improve self-awareness, and support overall well-being.
Contact Us Today
If you or a loved one is struggling with addiction, don't wait to seek help. Our compassionate team is ready to provide the addiction services you need to reclaim your life. We accept most insurances!
Contact us today at (678) 737-4430 to let us help you on the road to recovery.
The entire process was so innocuous that it never crossed my mind I was in treatment, it felt like I was home, surrounded by such whole-hearted individuals who were all reaching for the same goal: Sobriety.- L.W.
I love The Carter Treatment Center so much because, for the first time in my existence, I came out with peace, self-love, and most of all confidence that I will make it much further this time.- C.M.
I don't usually open up publicly about my treatment, but... I love this place. They don't do cookie-cutter treatment. My plan was about ME and MY needs, unlike a lot of other places I've been in and out of.- B.M.
This is honestly a great rehab for anyone looking for serious help and truly has some of the greatest doctors and therapists in the state of Georgia. Even after my short stay I still have continued sobriety and a fulfilling life.- D.N.
I Loved everything about TCTC! The staff is patient, kind, knowledgeable, well-trained, has compassion, and has given me the full toolbox (My Hard Work) to succeed in my recovery. By far the BEST decision I made was to go here.- K.V.
My counselor was always professional and insightful. I found a lot of healing in the process group and sound therapy. I really believe The Carter Treatment Center cares about people, you're not just a number.- A.L.
Thank you Carter Treatment Center, you are a blessing. I always feel at home when I am here. Everyone is smiling and I know it will be a good day.- G.H.
I would highly recommend any of my friends or loved one's that were seeking substance abuse treatment to contact them.- P.S.
How do I pay for treatment?We want to make addiction treatment both effective and cost-effective. We thus work with numerous insurance providers to help cover the cost of treatments. To learn more check out this page!
What is "Outpatient" treatment?Outpatient treatment is when individuals continue living in their own residences while making trips to counseling and therapy sessions several times a week.
What is the definition of addiction?Addiction is a psychological and/or physical inability to stop consuming a substance even when it causes physical, spiritual, mental, or financial harm.