Like any other illness, addiction and substance abuse require proper and effective treatment. In addition to medical approaches to treatment, patients stand to benefit from a stable, supportive, and structured living environment as they embark on their journey toward recovery.
To provide our patients with the best treatment and recovery opportunities, The Carter Treatment Center and Arise Recovery Residences have joined forces in the battle against substance abuse and addiction, so residents in Peachtree City and Cumming have a place where their recovery efforts can flourish. With our combined resources, patients can expect to benefit from a more comprehensive range of recovery opportunities that are custom-tailored to address their individual needs – and so can you.
To learn more about our programs and services, call (678) 737-4430 today.
Comprehensive Recovery Opportunities with Arise Recovery Residences
The Carter Treatment Center is excited about its partnership with Arise Recovery Residences, a housing organization geared toward providing substance abuse and addiction patients with a healthy and accommodating environment to help facilitate their endeavors in recovery.
As a result of this partnership, patients can benefit from the following:
- Affordable care – Our cost-effective admission fee $1,200 opens up The Carter Treatment Center’s full range of services to our patients, including room and board, individual counseling sessions, food, transportation, and drug screenings.
- Convenient access – Our patients benefit from full-service transportation, courtesy of The Carter Treatment Center.
- Supportive environments – Thanks to our partnership with Arise Recovery Residences, patients can benefit from a supportive, structured living environment, optimizing their recovery experience.
- Growth opportunities – In conjunction with day treatment, intensive outpatient program (IOP) participants have the chance for part-time work. Partial hospitalization program (PHP) patients will have the ability to transition to work.
- Knowledgeable staff – Our knowledgeable and experienced staff is dedicated to providing patients with compassionate support on their journey toward recovery.
- Lifestyle reinforcement– Patients will have access to various educational, community, and support groups to help solidify their recovery lifestyle.
- Mental health – Qualified patients will have free access to our mental health services through Fayetteville Counseling Center to address patient monitoring, psychiatric appointments, and medication needs.
Start Your Journey With The Carter Treatment Center and Arise Recovery Residences
Substance abuse and addiction are devastating illnesses that require proper medical and therapeutic treatment. However, recovery is a commitment that requires an individual drive and belief that life can get better. Our teams at The Carter Treatment Center and Arise Recovery Residences can appreciate how difficult the journey to recovery can be. That is why were are dedicated to making sure you don’t have to start that journey alone.
To learn more about our treatment options and recovery programs, contact The Carter Treatment Center at (678) 737-4430 today.