Alpharetta Drug Addiction Treatment Center
Giving You Strength & Guidance to Defeat Addiction
Drug addiction is a disease that afflicts millions of Americans. No one who struggles with an addiction to a narcotic should ever feel alone or out of options. At The Carter Treatment Center in Alpharetta, we are here to remind you that you are bigger than your addiction. With our help and specialized treatment options, we are confident that you will remember quickly and pave your path toward lasting sobriety.
We love helping people find happy, healthy futures. Call (678) 737-4430 now.
What We Treat
What substance or narcotics have taken an unfair, unhealthy hold of your life? No matter what you answer, you can be confident that The Carter Treatment Center can help you. We have years of experience helping people in situations like yours and from all walks of life, so there is nothing you can tell us about your addiction story that will surprise us. Of course, the entire time you are here, you will feel safe in a nonjudgmental space.
We can help you fight addictions to all sorts of substances, such as:
The list could go on, but the point is that we can create customized treatment plans to help you defeat addiction to virtually any substance. Never think that a substance and its addiction are too strong to overcome. You are stronger!
Choose Us Today to Seek Sobriety
Your future has so many possibilities and moments of happiness waiting for you. Do not let substance addiction get in the way of what you deserve. Please choose to let our Alpharetta addiction treatment center help you today. As a CARF accredited and NAATP member, we stand out among many other treatment centers for our professionalism, advanced approaches to treatment options, and, perhaps above all else, true compassion.
To learn more about what sets us apart, contact us now.
We know that everyone is a unique individual. To effectively fight addiction, that means that everyone needs to be given a unique addiction treatment plan that guides them to recovery and sobriety. To give people who come to our doors the best chances of recovering, we are proud to offer a large variety of different treatments and alternative therapies. Some of our treatment options include:
- Partial hospitalization programs (PHP): This treatment plan uses partial hospitalization to make sure you get the treatments you need without completely taking up your entire day. When done correctly, a partial hospitalization program will allow you to seek sobriety while also maintaining other important aspects of your life, like work, education, and family time.
- Intensive outpatient treatment: For cases of severe addiction, an intensive outpatient treatment program or IOP can be used. This program focuses on giving the patient closely monitored care upfront before gradually lessening the intensity as they recover.
- Group therapy: Sharing your stories can be all you need to do to start to see that your addiction is smaller than it seems. In group therapy sessions, you can hear from other people who are fighting addiction. Together, you can learn from each other’s situations.
- Meditation: The center of your mind and the pillars of your personality can be exactly what you need to utilize to challenge addiction head-on. Discovering your inner strengths is easier during meditation. We are excited to say that we offer guided meditation sessions at The Carter Treatment Center.
- Family programs: A support system is often crucial for obtaining and maintaining lasting, healthy sobriety. With our family therapy programs, you and your family members can learn how to get through this trying time together.